20k Gold Ring Per Gram $48.67 - Live Price
Looking to sell your 20k gold rings or necklaces? This page shows you what your jewelry might be worth at a Cash 4 Gold or Pawn Shop. Rates are per gram or oz, not the total value of the ring or necklace. Weigh your ring then try using the calculator below. If looking to buy or sell person to person please use these rates instead.
Shop Fees: *Businesses operating within normal margins may offer you between $34.07 and $39.91 per gram for your 20k gold rings. This of course discounts any gems that may be included. Fees will range from anywhere between 18% to 30%, and have already been calculated into the values listed. These prices are live and based off the current spot of price of gold per oz $1817.42.
About: Current 20k gold rates are $48.67 per gram or $1,513.89 per ounce. 20 karat gold (also called 833 gold) is roughly 83% pure gold, with the other 17% bein other metals alloys. The added alloys provide strength and add some form of durabilty or scratch resistance to the metal.
Why Fees: Shops are businesses and have to keep the lights on, pay rent, pay employees and so on. They make the money to do these things by buying and selling gold / platinum / silver rings and jewelry at discounted rates. In other words they buy jewelry for less than its worth with the hope that later they can sell it for its true value and make enough money to pay their bills.
What Karat Is My Ring?: On the inside rim of the ring there should be a faint marking that says 20k / 20ct, or some other number. This number lets you know the gold content of the ring. Once you have found the karat use either the chart on this page or the gold calculator to figure out how much your ring is worth. The data listed on this page is realtime.
Gold Ring Rates Per Karat Per Gram
If you are selling your gold ring you can expect to get these rates based on karats per gram of gold.