13k Gold Price Per Gram $35.32 - Live Price
About: Currently 13k golds price per gram is $35.32, and the price per oz for 13 karat is $1,097.63. Prices are live be sure to refresh page for new prices. 13k gold is roughly 54% gold with the other 46% being metals like copper, zinc, and nickel. 13k gold has amazing durability and scratch resistance compared to more pure blends like 20 and 24k options. The color however is not as vivid.
Uses: coins, electronics, large transactions, storing wealth, backing currencies, food, decoration
Neat Fact: All the gold ever mined throughout human history could fit neatly into a 60ftx60ft cube.
Gold Rates Per Karat Per Gram
If you plan to sell to a cash 4 gold or pawn shop use these reduced rates instead for your gold / yellow gold items..
Gold Interactive Calculator