7k Gold Price Per Gram $19.00 - Live Price


7k Gold Ring Gold Gram Weight

  • Per Gram: $19.00
  • Per Oz: $590.29
  • Per Kilo:: $65,082.21

About: 7k gold price per gram is $19.00, live price per oz for 7 karat gold is $590.29. 7k gold is just 29% gold the other 71% being metals like copper, silver, nickel, or zinc. 7 karat gold will more quickly tarnish than other golds likes 18k and 24k. Will a 7k gold ring turn your finger green? Yes it will.

Uses: coins, electronics, large transactions, storing wealth, backing currencies, food, decoration

Neat Fact: All the gold ever mined throughout human history could fit neatly into a 60ftx60ft cube.


Gold Rates Per Karat Per Gram

If you plan to sell to a cash 4 gold or pawn shop use these reduced rates instead for your gold / yellow gold items..

Karat Purity Price Gram
24k Gold 99.999% $65.08 USD
23k Gold 95.798% $62.35 USD
22k Gold 91.7% $59.68 USD
21k Gold 87.498% $56.95 USD
20k Gold 83.299% $54.21 USD
19k Gold 79.166% $51.55 USD
18k Gold 75% $48.81 USD
17k Gold 70.83% $46.08 USD
16k Gold 66.66% $43.41 USD
15k Gold 62.5% $40.68 USD
14k Gold 58.33% $37.94 USD
13k Gold 54.16% $35.28 USD
12k Gold 50% $32.54 USD
11k Gold 45.83% $29.81 USD
10k Gold 41.66% $27.14 USD
9k Gold 37.5% $24.41 USD
8k Gold 33.33% $21.67 USD
7k Gold 29.16% $19.00 USD
6k Gold 25% $16.27 USD
Karat Purity Price Gram

Gold Interactive Calculator



Metals