6k Gold Price Per Gram $14.76 - Live Price


6k Gold Ring Gold Gram Weight

  • Per Gram: $14.76
  • Per Oz: $459.21
  • Per Kilo:: $59,054.41

About: 6k gold price per gram is $14.76 and the current price per ounce is $459.21. Will 6 karat gold tarnish or turn your finger green / blue? Yes it will. 6k gold is just 25% gold. The other 75% being metals that will likely tarnish and turn your finger green. :)

Uses: coins, electronics, large transactions, storing wealth, backing currencies, food, decoration

Neat Fact: All the gold ever mined throughout human history could fit neatly into a 60ftx60ft cube.


Gold Rates Per Karat Per Gram

If you plan to sell to a cash 4 gold or pawn shop use these reduced rates instead for your gold / yellow gold items..

Karat Purity Price Gram
24k Gold 99.999% $59.06 USD
23k Gold 95.798% $56.58 USD
22k Gold 91.7% $54.15 USD
21k Gold 87.498% $51.67 USD
20k Gold 83.299% $49.19 USD
19k Gold 79.166% $46.77 USD
18k Gold 75% $44.29 USD
17k Gold 70.83% $41.81 USD
16k Gold 66.66% $39.39 USD
15k Gold 62.5% $36.91 USD
14k Gold 58.33% $34.43 USD
13k Gold 54.16% $32.01 USD
12k Gold 50% $29.53 USD
11k Gold 45.83% $27.05 USD
10k Gold 41.66% $24.63 USD
9k Gold 37.5% $22.15 USD
8k Gold 33.33% $19.67 USD
7k Gold 29.16% $17.24 USD
6k Gold 25% $14.76 USD
Karat Purity Price Gram

Gold Interactive Calculator



Metals